WRTTC Scholars' Dollars
Scholar’s Dollars applicants must be a resident of Pecos County and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid Application (FAFSA). If a student receives financial aid from other sources such as Pell Grant and/or the Piñon Foundation Grant – these other funds will be allocated first towards tuition, fees and books – and the Scholars’ Dollars will then be used to cover any remaining balances. Any Scholars’ Dollars funds not used for these balances will be returned to the Scholars’ Dollars Fund.
Additional funding might be requested by submitting a special circumstance form or a letter to the Scholars’ Dollars Scholarship Board.
- Student must be enrolled and attend classes at Midland College WRTTC
- Student may be sponsored up to 60 credit hours
- Minimum 2.0 GPA per semester
- Award amount will be based on number of enrolled hours on the census date:
- Ft. Stockton High School students enrolled in dual credit courses qualify for $100 for every 3 hour course
- Scholars' Dollars Application - Dual Credit Students (pdf)
- Scholars' Dollars Application - All Others (pdf)
Applications should be submitted by the end of the first week in August for Fall, and the end of the second week of December for Spring. Applications are also accepted for Summer Registration
Want to make a difference?
Send your gift to the Scholars’ Dollars Scholarship Fund.
Midland College WRTTC
Attn: Scholars' Dollars
1309 W. IH. 10
Ft. Stockton, TX 79735
Go to www.midlandcollegefoundation.org/gift and select “Fort Stockton Scholars’ Dollars” in the “Please Use My Gift as Follows”
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.