The Testing Center will be open beginning June 29 for TSI Testing ONLY. TSI Testing will be on a limited basis by appointment only between 8 am - 1 pm, Monday - Thursday.
Before taking the TSI, Midland College is required to provide a Pre-Assessment Activity. The State requires that students participate in the activity and that the completion is documented prior to testing. The Pre-Assessment Activity must address:
- An explanation of the importance of the TSIA and how the assessment works
- Practice test questions and feedback
- An explanation of all your developmental education options, if you don't meet the minimum passing standard
- Information on campus and community resources that will help you succeed as a college student
- Select Midland College as your testing site, even if you are attending school elsewhere
Use the link below to make an appointment with the Testing Center.
Online testing for TSI, TEAS, and Math Placement is available. Select one of the options below for details.
Select test below for details
Examity is a third party online proctoring service approved by the Texas High Education Coordinating Board for TSI Assessment and Accuplacer proctoring. Spaces are limited and booking in advance, but they are working to add more sessions.
We are continuing to work on additional TSI testing options. More information will be posted here as it becomes available.
- High-speed internet
- Avoid using Apple/iOS devices
The online TSI Assessment may not function properly on Apple/iOS devices and should be avoided when taking the TSI.
- $20 fee; paid directly to Examity
- Testing Voucher (steps below)
Testing Voucher and further Directions
- Complete the Voucher Request Form: Voucher Request Form
- Check your email. Within two business days, we will send you an email with voucher and other directions.
- Contact Examity for appointment.
- Once your scores arrive at MC, we will send you an email on next steps.
TSI Pre-Assessment Activity
Before taking the TSIA, Midland College is required to provide a Pre-Assessment Activity. The State requires that students participate in the activity and that the completion is documented prior to testing. The Pre-Assessment Activity must address:
- An explanation of the importance of the TSIA and how the assessment works;
- Practice test questions and feedback;
- An explanation of all your developmental education options, if you don't meet the minimum passing standard;
- Information on campus and community resources that will help you succeed as a college student.
Select Midland College as your testing site, even if you are attending school elsewhere.
Additional Free TESTING PREPARATION RESOURCES
Visit EdReady and set up your free account. For TSI tutoring, enter the Goal Key: TSIprep
Additional TSI Details & Waivers
For additional details, waivers, and exemptions, visit our TSI & Requirements page.
About Registration/Admissions Requirements?
What you need to know
- Available online
- Proctoring will be done through ATI Testing
- Proctoring fee will be added to the ATI testing fee when you begin the exam
- TEAS Testing begins promptly at 8:30 am on Thursdays, beginning May 21
- Reservations must be made before noon on the Tuesday before your preferred test date because a systems check will need to be run the day before the exam.
- Further details will be provided when the reservation form has been received.
- High-speed internet
For students that have passed the TSI Math portion and would like to start above the
first college level course, you may take the Accuplacer Math test.
There is no charge for the Math Placement exam. It is available online or by appointment. For online options contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule an appointment for on-campus testing by completing the Appointment Form below.