Clubs & Activities
Events & Activities
Donut Be Late
Tuesday, January 17th, 8-10 am
Donut Be Late
Wednesday, January 18th, 8-0 am
Wednesday, January 18th, 6-8 pm
Sportball Power Hours
Thursday, January, 19th, 5-8 pm
Tuesday, January 24th, 10:30 am - 1 pm
Mental Health Fair
Wednesday, January, 25th, 10:30 am - 1 pm
Chaps Night @ Bowlero
Every Tuesday @ 7 pm
Unwind with weekly discounted bowling each Tuesday night at 7pm. Come and go at your leisure. $2.88 Games (shoes not included); $2.88 Tacos: $2 Arcade Cards ($5 Value)
MC Student Leadership Institute
The Office of Student Activities is launching the Midland College Student Leadership Institute this fall with a mission of, “creating a culture of connectedness, collaboration, and community” (Campbellville Univ., 2019), by inspiring and empowering students to take active roles in influencing and shaping educational and co-curricular experiences.
Become a Recognized Club/Organization
- A minimum of seven members. You will upload a spreadsheet of your roster.
- Your RSO membership is limited to Midland College students, faculty, and staff.
- You will upload your organizations governing documents. (CONSTITUTION)
- Your organization will have at least one Midland College faculty or staff member as an advisor.
- You will provide the name and contact information of the three required officers (president, vice president, and treasurer) and advisor.
- Submit Club/Organization Registration application
Midland College has many programs and options for our students. If you are investigating the opportunities we offer, our Welcome Center is the perfect place to receive general information.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! Whether you are here to earn a few credits, take courses to transfer or start a new career, we welcome you.