Apply Now


Student Types

Review the Student Types below and click the green button next to the one that best fits you!

High School Graduate or GED Completer

  • Graduate from High School or obtain a GED
  • Degree/Certificate Seeking at Midland College
  • Have not attended another College or University after High School graduation



Transfer Student

  • Attended another College or University
  • Degree/Certificate seeking at Midland College
  • F-1 Visa Transfer Students use International Student App on ApplyTexas



Dual Credit / Home School

  • Still in High School or Home School and wanting to take academic or career courses for College credit



Returning Midland College Student

  • Attended Midland College after High School graduation
  • First try the returning Application on My MC Portal
  • If unable to access the portal, click the green returning student button to the left



Transient / visiting Student

  • Currently attending and pursuing a degree at another College/University
  • Wanting to take a few classes at Midland College to transfer back to your home College/University
  • Not Degree/Certificate seeking at Midland College



Casual Student

  • Not Degree seeking at Midland College
  • Not Degree/Certificate seeking at another college or university
  • Taking course(s) for personal interest
  • Not seeking financial aid



International Student

  • Currently reside outside the US
  • F-1 Visa Transfer Students
  • Wish to receive a I-20 Visa from Midland College
  • Plan to take at least 12 hours per semester at Midland College
  • Will physically be on the Midland College Campus