Higher Education Emergency Relief FundsHEERF/CRRSAA/CARES
- Funds will be awarded according the the chart below.
- Eligible students include dual credit, credential or degree seeking, and certain continuing education workforce/training programs (i.e.
- Truck Driving/Transportation Training, Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy, Nurse Aide, Massage Therapy).
- These grants may be used for emergency costs that arise due to coronavirus including: tuition, food, housing, health care, and child care.
- Funds do not have to be paid back, are not taxable, and do not impact other financial aid.
- Some restrictions may apply.
|All credential-seeking, dual credit, approved workforce CE||$500|
|Career and Technical Bonus||$250|
|Transportation Training||full program cost|
|Pharmacy Technician||full program cost|
|Other CE Target Occupations Bonus||20% of program cost|
credential-seeking & dual credit Students
Targeted CE Occupations: pharmacy technician, transportation training
Additional COVID-19 Resources
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.