Higher Education Emergency Relief FundsHEERF/CRRSAA/CARES
The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund-IHE/Student Aid provides funding to institutions to provide emergency financial aid grants to students whose lives have been disrupted, many of whom are facing financial challenges and struggling to make ends meet.
- Funds will be awarded according the the chart below.
- Eligible students include dual credit, credential or degree seeking, and certain Continuing Education (CE) workforce/training programs (i.e. Truck Driving/Transportation Training, Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy, Nurse Aide, Massage Therapy, and Law Enforcement Academy).
- These grants may be used for emergency costs that arise due to coronavirus including: tuition, food, housing, health care, and child care.
- Funds do not have to be paid back, are not taxable, and do not impact other financial aid.
- Some restrictions may apply.
|All credential-seeking, dual credit, approved workforce CE||$500|
|Career and Technical Bonus||$250|
|Transportation Training||Full Program Cost|
|Pharmacy Technician||Full Program Cost|
|Other CE Target Occupations Bonus||20% of Program Cost|
credential-seeking & dual credit Students
Login to My MC Portal to submit the application under the Student tab
Targeted CE Occupations: pharmacy technician & transportation training
Additional COVID-19 Resources
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.