A Rewarding Career Awaits
Whatever your goal is, MC can help!
Summer & Fall Registration begins Tuesday, April 4
Regardless of Family Income
MC has over $1 million in scholarships and grants to help students meet their educational goals. This includes not only federal Pell grants, but also numerous scholarships in many categories. Even if you aren’t eligible for the federal Pell grant, you may be eligible for a scholarship. For all grants and scholarships, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) needs to be completed. Get started now!
Explore Popular Programs
- Arts, Humanities & Communication
- Computer Information Technology
- Energy, Transportation & Industry
- Health & Wellness
- Public Service
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- A-Z List of Pathways & Programs
* Certification, associate and bachelor degree availability varies by program
I’m Interested - Now, How Do I Start?
STEP 1 - APPLY TO MIDLAND COLLEGE
STEP 2 - COMPLETE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Step 3 - Register for Classes
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.