Financial Aid

Financial Aid





Click Question Below for Answer

Due to recent directives from the Department of Education, Midland College no longer accepts documents with sensitive data by email or fax. Documents may be submitted in person, by mail, or online.


Documents can be dropped off at the Financial Aid office in the Scharbauer Student Center at the main campus. Make sure masks are on before entering the building.


If you prefer, the documents can be mailed. If you choose this option, mail all documents to the following address:

Midland College Financial Aid
3600 N. Garfield
Midland, TX 79705


To submit eligible documentation online, combine all documents into one file. For example, a Suspension Appeal requires an appeal form, a letter, and any supporting documentation and all must be combined into one PDF file. Partial submissions will not be accepted. To submit online, follow the steps below:

Steps to Upload Documents to the Financial Aid Portal

  1. Go to our Financial Aid Portal, by clicking this link:

    Financial Aid Portal

  2. Login using your SSN and Password. If this is your first time, click the "First Time User" link under the Submit button in the Log In box.

  3. Once logged in, click the Menu icon on the top left and select the “Documents and Messages” option.

  4. Read through all important information. There will be a list of documents with a status of Received or Not Received. Next to each document whose status is Not Received, you may see the option to Upload. This option is not available for all documents.

  5. If there is an option to Upload, browse your computer for the saved file, select the file, then click the button to upload the file.

Financial Aid Portal Login Instructions

Click the link below and enter your Social Security Number (SSN) and password.

Financial Aid Portal

First time to access the Financial Aid portal?

Click the "First Time User" link located under the Submit button and when prompted, enter your SSN to activate your account.

Unable to activate your account?

Until a FAFSA is received, you will not be able to access the financial aid portal.

Need a Portal Password Reset? Submit the request below.

Financial Aid Portal Reset Request

Still having trouble?

Email us at for assistance.

Visit our Applying for Financial Aid/FAFSA page
for all FAFSA details and helpful video resources.

Applying for Financial Aid/FAFSA


Financial Aid Office
(432) 685-5511


Scharbauer Student Center
Room 221 

If you were awarded a Pell Grant, SEOG, TPEG or book scholarship, you are meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), and all other institutional charges have been paid, you may be eligible to purchase books at the MC Bookstore.

Charge @ Bookstore Dates

Login to My MC Portal to find the dates!

My MC Portal

Once you have logged in, click the Students tab, then check the Financial Aid section for applicable "Charge @ Bookstore" dates. This is the same Disbursement Policy you received with your award letter.

**Bring your MC student ID and class schedule when purchasing with the Midland College Bookstore.

Midland College Bookstore

Your SAP GPA differs from your academic GPA in that there you are allotted withdrawals and you can make up grades. However, for your SAP GPA everything counts (all grades ever received at Midland College are averaged together). In addition, your SAP PACE is the percentage representing the successful completion of courses vs. the total attempted throughout your entire college career, MC or any other institution. 


If you increase or decrease your enrollment level prior to the enrollment snapshot/census date, your financial aid will be adjusted, as appropriate, to ensure that it is the appropriate amount given for your enrollment level. 


If you decrease your enrollment level after the census date, your grant aid will not be reduced. This means, for example, that a student who is enrolled in 15 credits as of the census date, and who later drops a 5 credit class, will not have his/her aid reduced to the 3/4-time level. Please note that a reduction of enrolled hours after the census date will result in a grade of "W" for the withdrawn course(s), and may have a negative impact on your Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). 

First, reach out to your instructors and ask for guidance. Instructors can be contacted via email and have office hours set aside to meet with students. Faculty contact information can be found in our online directory.

For additional resources, visit our Student Resource Guide page and under student resource pages:

Yes! The Financial Aid Office no longer requires students to complete Summer Pell Agreements. Check your account via your My MC Portal or email if you have questions about summer aid.

If you have additional questions not covered in the FAQs above, reach out to your Financial Aid Advisor or send an email to



Midland College has many programs and options for our students. If you are investigating the opportunities we offer, our Welcome Center is the perfect place to receive general information.

Apply to MC Now

Thank you for choosing Midland College! Whether you are here to earn a few credits, take courses to transfer or start a new career, we welcome you.