Why Live on Campus?
- Residence halls are not just a place to eat and sleep; they are an integral part of college life!
- Modern, comfortable, and affordable
- Opportunity to meet new friends and associate with other students from diverse backgrounds
- Learn the responsibilities of living with others
Steps to Apply for Housing:
- Log into your “My MC Portal” account.
- Click on “Students” along the top green menu.
If you cannot see the Students tab in the top toolbar, contact your Enrollment Navigator, because you may be missing items necessary for admission. To find out who your Enrollment Navigator is, click on the Admissions tab, in My MC Portal, and click "View Admissions Status".
- Click “Campus Housing” in the gray box on the left.
- Under “Student Forms” click on the application of your choice and complete it.
- Submit the application and check your email for further instructions.
Cost for Campus Housing
- $2669.62 for Fall 2019 / Spring 2020 semester
- $656.76 for the 2020 Spring Interim
- $1264.81 for each Summer 2020 term
- $600 per month.
Midland College has many programs and options for our students. If you are investigating the opportunities we offer, our Welcome Center is the perfect place to receive general information.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! Whether you are here to earn a few credits, take courses to transfer or start a new career, we welcome you.