Now EnrollingWinter 2020 & Spring 2021
Graduate Faster For Less
At Midland College, you can save an average of $4,500 a year on your degree. Plus, with online, in-person and blended courses, finding classes that fit your schedule is convenient and fast.
Last day to register for Spring Classes: January 8, 2021
Explore Popular Programs
- Arts, Humanities & Communications
- Computer Information Technology
- Energy, Transportation & Industry
- Health & Wellness
- Public Service & Education
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
* Certification, associate and bachelor degree availability varies by program
I’m Interested - Now, How Do I Start?
Step 1 - Apply to Midland College
Step 2 - Complete Required Forms
Step 3 - Register for Classes
Scholarships & Financial Aid
MC has over $1 million in scholarships and grants to help students meet their educational goals. This includes not only federal Pell grants, but also numerous scholarships in many categories. Even if you aren’t eligible for the federal Pell grant, you very well may be eligible for a scholarship. For all grants and scholarships, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) needs to be completed. Get started now!