Graduate Faster For Less
At Midland College, you can save an average of $4,500 a year on your degree. Plus, with online, in-person and blended courses, finding classes that fit your schedule is convenient and fast.
Winter Interim Session and Spring Semester
Explore Popular Programs
- Arts, Humanities & Communications
- Computer Information Technology
- Energy, Transportation & Industry
- Health & Wellness
- Public Service & Education
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- A-Z List of Pathways & Programs
* Certification, associate and bachelor degree availability varies by program
I’m Interested - Now, How Do I Start?
Step 1 - Apply to Midland College
Step 2 - Complete Admissions Process
Enrollment questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3 - Register for Classes
Advising questions? Email email@example.com
Scholarships & Financial Aid
MC has over $1 million in scholarships and grants to help students meet their educational goals. This includes not only federal Pell grants, but also numerous scholarships in many categories. Even if you aren’t eligible for the federal Pell grant, you very well may be eligible for a scholarship. For all grants and scholarships, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) needs to be completed. Get started now!