Midland College is grateful to partner with Midland Volunteer Connections, a service provided by the Warren Foundation. Midland Volunteer Connections will allow students to match interests with volunteer opportunities. All completed hours will be tracked through the system.
steps for agencies interested in becoming approved for legacy
Agencies must meet the following requirements:
- be an autonomous, 501(c)(3) charitable organization based in Midland County,
- demonstrate the ability to include volunteers (specifically student volunteers) in agency services; the hope is to have students as close to mission and direct client services as possible,
- have a formalized volunteer program, and
- provide services to the Midland community in one of the following categories: health and/or human services, arts, education, culture, emergency/crisis services.
If the above requirements are met, submit an application.
- Applications are accepted between April 1st and June 1st.
MC Volunteer Site Application
- Reviews occur once per year.
- Approved agencies will be required to attend an orientation and become a member and
active user of Midland Volunteer Connections. To sign up, visit:
Midland Volunteer Connections
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.