Kids' College Instructor
Interested in teaching at Kids' College?
We need great leaders, who love helping children learn and grow!
Each Fall we begin the process of hiring instructors for a wide variety of courses.
Check back in November for more details
Overview of Hiring Process
An online Midland College application is required. This application goes directly to the Human Resources department.
Once the application is complete, complete the Interest Information Form, Instructor Rules and
Guidelines and the following background checks:
- MC Criminal History Record Release form (required)
- DPS CCH Verification form (required) *Fingerprinting is only necessary in cases of misidentification
- Intellicorp BGC Disclosure and Authorization form (only required if you have worked or lived in a state other than Texas within the past 7 years)
Return all completed forms to the Continuing Education office in the Scharbauer Student Center, on the Mc main campus.
- Classes are Monday through Thursday
- Classes begin at 12:40 pm and end at 5 pm
- Kids have an opportunity to take as many as three classes per day
- Each class lasts for one hour and twenty minutes
- The age groups split into sections by grades, one for 1st-3rd graders and one for 4th-6th graders. However, if you do not have a grade specific course, you can offer a class for grades 1st through 6th.
KIDS' COLLEGE OFFICE
3600 N. Garfield, Midland, Texas 79705
Scharbauer Student Center, Room 214
(432) 685-4518 Office
(432) 685-6412 Fax