Kids' College Instructor
Interested in teaching at Kids' College?
We need great leaders, who love helping children learn and grow!
Each Fall we begin the process of hiring instructors for a wide variety of courses.
Overview of Hiring Process
An online Midland College application is required in order to apply as Kids' College instructor and will be available soon.
Once the online application is submitted, complete and return the Interest Information Form and the Instructor Rules and Guidelines (below) no later than Monday, January 13, 2020.
Submit completed forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
MC Continuing Education
Scharbauer Student Center, Room 215
3600 N. Garfield
Midland, Texas 79705
The required background checks will be sent to you by email after the application is submitted.
Pay rates for Kids’ College:
10 students = $20.60 per hour
8 students = $17.50 per hour
6 students = $14.50 per hour
9 students = $19.00 per hour
7 students = $16.00 per hour
5 students = $13.00 per hour
- Classes are Monday through Thursday
- Classes begin at 12:40 pm and end at 5 pm
- Kids have an opportunity to take as many as three classes per day
- Each class lasts for one hour and twenty minutes
- The age groups split into sections by grades, one for 1st-3rd graders and one for 4th-6th graders. However, if you do not have a grade specific course, you can offer a class for grades 1st through 6th.
KIDS' COLLEGE OFFICE
3600 N. Garfield, Midland, Texas 79705
Scharbauer Student Center, Room 214
(432) 685-4518 Office
(432) 685-6412 Fax