Online Health Sciences CoursesContinuing Education
All instructor-facilitated online courses run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at the end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. Students may complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
The Health & Wellness Topics of interest include exploring new health careers and certifications, exploring nutrition and natural alternative medicines, how to start a health and healing business, medical Spanish, and much more. Some examples of the courses you will find include:
- Become a Physical Therapy Aide
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Explore a Career in Medical Coding
- Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Become a Vet Assistant
- Certificate in Starting Your Own Business in Health and Healing
- Certificate in Infectious Diseases and Infection Control
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
Get Started Today!
- Visit Our Health Sciences Online Courses
- Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested
in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for
your course. Here you will choose a username and password that will grant you access
to the Classroom.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom
link. To begin your studies, simply log in with the username and password you selected
MORE COURSES AVAILABLE AT OUR ONLINE INSTRUCTION CENTER
Interested in Our Programs?
MC Advanced Technology Center