Units are available:
- To legally married couples
- To legally married couples with children
- To single parents with children (parents must provide proof of primary custody)
- All children living in the units must be under 18 years of age
- Unfurnished with the exception of a refrigerator and stove
- 2 bed/2 bath
- Units will house up to 4 family members
- Units have basic cable TV service
- High speed internet access
- Wireless Internet access
- On-site laundry facilities
- Air-conditioning throughout units
- Security cameras in common areas
- Staffing and on-site, on-call coverage
- $200 Deposit
Required by all applicants once you have been notified of an available unit
- $20 Background Check
Background checks are processed for all perspective students and anyone who will be residing in the family unit above the age of 18. Any person with a conviction for felony, Class A Misdemeanor or Class B Misdemeanor, or with pending charges at this level is ineligible to live on campus.
- $600 rent/month
Rent must be paid on the first of each month to avoid late charges and/or eviction.
- All Utilities Paid
- Cable, internet and local phone line
- Maintenance/grounds upkeep
The administration, faculty, and staff of Midland College would like to welcome you to campus housing. The students living on campus are an interesting and diverse group. To ensure a comfortable living environment - one that is beneficial to your academic success, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the following Midland College Campus Housing Regulations.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.