Students Admissions Application/Registration Process
|• Start Here/Apply (ApplyTexas)|
Complete the Apply Texas application...
Submit high school, GED® and/or official college transcripts to the Midland College Admission's Office
Submit ACT/SAT scores not designated on a transcript.....
Returning MC Students: If you have not attended Midland College in over a year you will need to complete a new 2 year application.
International Students: Please go to this link.
|• Financial Aid|
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Search the Midland College Scholarship List for those which may be of interest to you.
- Complete and submit General Scholarship Application, Ambassador Scholarship Application and/or the Students in Philanthropy Scholarship Application.
- Check your Campus Connect, mail and email for award notification and other notifications
|• TSI Assessment|
- Placement Scores
- if new to Midland College, meet with an Advisor
- No Placement Scores
- Complete the pre-assessment activity and TSI assessment. (There are some exemptions.) The cost is $29.00.
- CLICK HERE for more information.
- Meet with an Advisor
|• Bacterial Meningitis|
- Get your required Bacterial Meningitis vaccination, exemption or waiver.
- One-on-One Advising available in Scharbauer Student Center or online at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If returning student, check your degree plan and then you may enroll on CampusConnect. For degree plan assistance, please contact an advisor in the Scharbauer Student Center.
- Midland College degrees, certificates and pre-major transfer guides
- Schedule of Courses (links to interactive online schedule and printable .pdf schedule)
- Course descriptions
|• Payment Options|
- Payment is due when you register. CLICK HERE for information regarding payment and payment plans.
- Financial aid at Midland College is intended to help students and their families pay for the costs associated with obtaining a college education
- Schedule appointment with Loan Coordinator at 432-685-4693
|• Parking Permits|
- Parking permits are required and may be obtained at no additional cost from the MC Police Department located in the Scharbauer Student Center, Room 336
- Students MUST park in spaces designated by white striping.
- Posted Speed Limits are strictly enforced
- More information regarding Midland College traffic/parking rules.
- Once you have a schedule, go to the Campus Bookstore to purchase your books. If you have a scholarship that covers the cost of books, or a Pell Grant, refer to your award letter for dates on which book vouchers will be disbursed.