Read step-by-step procedures for applying to Midland College and registering for classes below.
Submit high school, GED® and/or official college transcripts to the Midland College Admission's Office
Submit ACT/SAT scores not designated on a transcript.....
Returning MC Students: If you have not attended Midland College in over a year you will need to complete a new 2-year application.
| TSI Assessment
| (432) 685-4504
Get your required Bacterial Meningitis vaccination, exemption or waiver if under the age of 22.
Please send proof of meningitis vaccine to one of the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (432) 685-6887
- Mail: Midland College, Office of Enrollment Services, 3600 N. Garfield, Midland, TX 79705
- Payment is due when you register
- Payment Plans & Options
- Financial aid at Midland College is intended to help students and their families pay for the costs associated with obtaining a college education
- Loan - Schedule appointment with Loan Coordinator at 432-685-4693
Parking permits are required and may be obtained at no cost from the MC Police Department located in the Scharbauer Student Center, Room 136
- The Chap Card serves as a passport to college events, Student Government entertainment, Fine Arts Series programs, dances, movies and videotape series. It provides identification in the Murray Fasken Learning Resource Center (library) to enable students to check out materials and to use the computer labs available in the library and at the Midland College Advanced Technology Center. It is also required at the bookstore for scholarship identification. In addition, Chap Cards entitle students to discounts at various entertainment spots including the Midland Community Theater.
- Students will need to provide license plate number when obtaining Parking Permits
- Students MUST park in spaces designated by white striping.
- Posted Speed Limits are strictly enforced
- Midland College traffic/parking rules
- Once you have a schedule, go to the Campus Bookstore to purchase your books. If you have a scholarship that covers the cost of books, or a Pell Grant, refer to your award letter for dates on which book vouchers will be disbursed.